Paediatric areas of management include the following delays and or disorders:
All management is done using a holistic approach to the child and their family;
- Delays and disorders of speech and language development in the preschool child including children with Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Autism and children with a cleft lip and or palate
- Articulation and phonology disorders or delays (speech sounds errors e.g. ‘rabbit produced as ‘wabbit’ lisps etc., including children with a cleft lip and or palate.
- Learning delays or disorders in the school aged child (reading and spelling difficulties, use and understanding of language) in all populations including ADD and ADHD
- Paediatric feeding and swallowing difficulties as well as feeding aversions in children including children with Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Autism and children with a cleft lip and or palate.
- Fluency disorders (stuttering) from the beginning stutterer to the move advanced stutterer.
Areas of service in the adult population include;
- Rehabilitation of feeding and swallowing post stroke or traumatic brain injury
- Speech, reading, writing and cognitive rehabilitation post stroke or traumatic brain injury
All areas of care include working within A multi disciplinary team where possible.
We have rooms in both Midrand at 157 Allan Road Glen Austin and
At the Baby and Child wellness center , 279 Bryanston Drive, Bryanston
We also offer home visits.