- A clear easy to follow 6 step discipline system that will guarantee that your children not only listen but develop self-responsibility, the reason children don’t always listen is because we leave out a few steps in the discipline cycle
- How to manage and understand your own emotions and frustrations, how to really settle our need to shout or get impatient and what to do with our guilt
- How to develop your child’s confidence – because that is what will determine their happiness and how well they achieve
- Understand the need for power and how to balance the power with your children – power is present in every interaction when they are having a tantrum, when they push back and don’t listen when we shout when we need them to do something. When you learn how to level the power that’s when you become more effective
Sessions are online on zoom for 1,5 hours long once a week for 4 weeks. Groups are small so it is very interactive.
It is suitable for parents with children between 2-12 years. Each week you learn a piece and get to practise and come back with questions before moving onto the next strategies.
- Talks – One hour Parent Information Talks for schools in person or online.
- Free online Parent Talks – Build your Child’s emotional intelligence as the foundation for their academic learning and life. Held monthly.